Patricia's identifies the following problem feelings as cycles entrepreneurs go through:
1. Feeling overwhelmed--that's obvious, right?
2. Shockeds & surprised--who knew X ?
3. The big decision--once you make it, that's it, whatever it is.
4. Mourning: Sad when startup takes over most of your life.
5. Tired: Anyone not get this one?
6. Hatching--launch or sale, it's the rocket ship ride.
Patricia's list is much more detailed, and both useful AND funny--check it out here.
(And did I mention how kick ass Patricia is? A real inspiration.)